bumGenius's "Genius Series" is a collection of cloth diapers with limited edition prints inspired by geniuses throughout history. The "Patch" design is based on Edith Patch. When she was a child, Patch won a contest for an essay on monarch
butterflies. Passionate about bugs and ecology, Patch tried to get a job
in entomology, but was repeatedly rejected because she was a woman.
Through persistence and dedication, she was later hired by Charles Woods
of the University of Maine, where she earned her master's degree, later
completing her Ph.D. at Cornell University. In 1930, Patch was elected
the first woman president of the Entomological Society of America, a
time when few women were in the field. Throughout her long, devoted
career, she never lost focus of her love for science and the natural
world, which now lands her a spot in our Hall of Genius.
Overview of the bumGenius Freetime Cloth Diaper:
- Attached inserts mean one step cloth diapering--no stuffing required!
- 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds)
- Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin.
- The elastic around the legs and in the back of the diaper is super stretchy, yet gentle, so it can prevent leaks without making your baby uncomfortable.
- Outer cover is water proof to prevent leaks, yet soft enough to be comfy for your child.
- Machine washable.
FAQ About bumGenius Freetime Cloth Diapers