How does 2-Phase Expression work with the Harmony Breastpump? First, pump with the shorter end of the handle until you let-down. This pumping pattern mimics the rapid suction of a baby that has just begun nursing. Once the milk is flowing, pump with the longer end of the handle to maximize milk expression. This pumping pattern mimics the slow, deep sucking of a baby who has already been nursing for a few minutes.
- One Harmony Breastpump
- One 24mm PersonalFit Breastshield
- Two BPA-free breastmilk bottles with lids, one wide base nipple, and one travel cap for feeding and storage
- One Bottle Stand
- Breastfeeding Information Guide with valuable tips and hints
- Instruction Manual
Other Benefits and Features:
- Ergonomic swivel handle for extra comfort
- Lightweight and portable for on-the-go pumping
- Fewer pieces for easy assembly and cleaning
The Medela Harmony Breastpump is for single side pumping only. It cannot be converted to a double pumping manual breastpump.