This book is a valuable resource for women who provide only pumped breast milk to their babies. It is also helpful for medical professionals who work with new mothers. In Exclusively Pumping Breastmilk a number of related issues are addressed that have not adequately been addressed in one publication in the past. Topics include --
- the realities of exclusively pumping
- how to initiate and maintain your breast milk supply
- how to boost your supply of breast milk
- options available in breast pumps and accessories
- how to collect, store, and use expressed breast milk
- how to overcome a variety of difficulties
- how to wean comfortably
- and many other pertinent topics.
The author, Stephanie Casemore did indeed exclusively pump milk for her baby, and her experience is reflected in this insightful book.