Great ideas are often built by groups of people who work together to advance an entire field of study. This print design, featured in bumGenius and Flip lines, recognizes the many contributors to the “Mid-Century” modern design period.
Mid-Century is a bold, geometric design featuring simple lines and graphic elements. From the 1930s to the mid 1960s, Mid-Century artists from all over the world affected everything from advertising, architecture and urban design, to furniture and product design. Mid-Century design thoughtfully emphasizes a balance of form and function to best meet the needs of its users. Block out a spot in your cloth diaper set with Mid-Century now.Diaper
your baby in one easy step. Our one-piece, one-size design features
adjustable absorbency and a stay-dry inner lining. Less time diapering
equals more free time for you.
- Proprietary elastic designed specifically for cloth diapers
- Stay-dry interior is super soft and wicks moisture away from delicate skin
- Overlapping semi-attached, stay-dry inserts to adjust absorbency
- Extra layer of microfiber sewn into shell
- Waterproof outer cover prevents leaks
- Durable plastic snaps
- 3x3 snap down design adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs provide a custom fit
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification indicates that bumGenius diapers
have been stringently tested and are free from harmful or problematic