- Itís smart.
- Itís Swedish.
- Itís maybe a little strange.
- Itís doctor invented & recommended.
- Itís 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
- Itís fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
- Itís a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- Itís NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it wonít stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 4 filters Ė 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras that are clinically proven to prevent bacterial and mucus transfer